Saturday, May 24, 2014

Update...

I apologize for the delay with Pieces of Us. As I stated two days ago, I’ve been sick (adrenal fatigue + allergies + stomach flu = WTF) and couldn’t even fathom staring at my screen without feeling faint. Yesterday I had a two-hour Lymphatic & Acupressure massage. I fell asleep for over 10 hours which is totally unheard of because I only sleep for 1-4 hrs daily—6 tops. Today I woke up revived and even though I still feel tired and weak, everything feels so much better.

Now that I’ve gone through the last edits, the book is currently being published and will go on sale (for a week) for $2.99 instead of $3.99 because of the delay.

Again, I apologize if some (most?) of you are frustrated and disappointed. It wasn’t done intentionally.

I’ll post the links when it goes live…

And I do hope you’ll enjoy Grey and Liv’s frustrating chemistry. As always, expect drama and angst. It’s LOADED with it.

Thank you for all the get-well messages, love and support.


Pamela Ann


x

No comments:

Post a Comment