Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Undeniably Yours (Unedited Teaser)



Undeniably Yours (Bass Cole) 

A Torn Series Novel 

UNEDITED TEASER

Subject to change

© Pamela Ann Author Inc. 2013
(CANNOT BE REPRODUCED: share or distribute) 





I knew loving someone wasn’t going to be a bed of roses, but never did I think it was going to be a total twilight of nightmares—all due to one man named Carter Mason, Emma’s ex.

Even with him in the picture, I pursued the blonde beauty, uncaring if the ex was hovering in the picture. I wanted her, that’s all I knew. The rest could have their own opinions but I yearned this one person and I wasn’t going to give up because her ex was growling or stomping like a little boy on the side. No. I took her out on a date. Held my stance and promised that I wouldn’t take advantage of a woman who was mending a broken heart. Yeah, Emma was devastated. There were a lot of instances where I could’ve taken advantage of her gullible state, but not once did I waver—because I promised, once I had her, there was no going back. Not. Ever.

But Emma decided to go back to her love. Her Carter. Was I crushed? Very much, more than I’m willing to admit to anyone, even to myself. I was shattered. My ego was dented and my pride was bruised.

I thought then that no woman was going to get mess with my head the way Emma had, vowing that when I see her during out movie shoot in Greece, I would be cordial and pretend that I had never once cared for her. I had eight months to toughen up, so I had nothing to worry about.

Everything was set. My mind. My heart. My pride. My body. But all this crap went down the drain after a hard, roughened sexual exercise with Alexia (my woman for the time being) and I find Emma standing in the middle of the goddamned cottage, listening to me banging someone on the wall. 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I really felt for Emma when she walked in on that...well I'm guessing the trusty Pamela Ann angst is back! Can't wait chicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started.reading the Torn Series when my boyfriend got me a Kindle. Best present for an avid reader and this series has me hooked. When is the book being released?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My introduction to Pamela Ann was the "Chasing" series and she accurately captured my dream man, a tall Italian with light eyes and a British accent, who would have thought? From there it was a foregone conclusion that I would stalk her writings relentlessly and I stumbled across the Torn series thinking "No way will I like this as much as "Chasing" but as I discovered the storylines actually intermix at times and I love both series". Now we have the other British hotthrob, Callum Kensington, introduced to us in Scorned and what a great book. Now back to my Bass, Emma and Carter fixation..Toe-tapping here..I need a new fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is this being released???? I keep finding different dates and am so frustrated. I want this and Emmaus new story the minute it comes live!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete