Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chasing Paradise not coming out on July 5th


Dear readers...

With deepest regret, Chasing Paradise will not come out tomorrow, July 5th. I have postponed this book for the umpteenth time and I apologize for that. The novel will come out very soon. It's still in the first stages of editing and this may take until mid to the end of next week, roughly. I don't want to give out a specific day because I don't want to let anyone down in any case the novel won't be ready by then. I have added more of Blake's POV and changed much of the ending again, so that shifted a lot of things for me. At the same time, I don't want to put out a book that I'm not comfortable with just to appease the situation. You guys deserve more than that. I'm honored that my work is being supported and appreciated by such amazing readers. I am truly grateful for all the tremendous <3 I will make an announcement once it's about ready. Thank you for understanding. 

I love you all. 

Pamela Ann xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I saw this post as I just thought that it may not have been showing up on my iBooks! Phew! So glad I haven't missed the release yet :-) I can't wait to read the next part of their story & have to say I'm I'm LOVE with each of your heroes in all of your books! Where can I get a guy like that in real life???? Seriously.... Haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness! I thought I was just having trouble finding it. Had to Google u to find out since I just finished Chasing Imperfection within the past hour! I'll be waiting impatiently lmbo Let me also add this is the 1st book I've paid for on my Kindle app. I'm not an avid reader but u hooked me in on the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness! I thought I was going crazy for a sec!! I cannot wait to read what happens next!! Love you Pamela Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered Chasing Paradise last night on Amazon. I just finished reading it! Lol was glued to it! Loved the Chasing Series!

    ReplyDelete