Thursday, April 30, 2015

BOOK 2 FOR THE ENCOUNTER TRILOGY IS NOW AVAILABLE...





Approximately 201 pages...


He came into my life in the most unconventional way, turning my world upside down when I least expected it. 


He was my dark knight amidst the chaos that was my life. His persistence in conquering me tested my resistance, and at one point, I thought I had prevailed. However, the immediate turn of events left me shocked and alone. He left me when I wasn't ready to walk away. 

For months, I searched for him, stalking the internet for any news of him, hoping that one day I would get to see him again. Nevertheless, he was great at covering his tracks, and I was left resorting to tactics I hadn't considered before. 

I simply wanted another chance. He had wanted me once. He could want me again, couldn't he? He left a gaping hole in my life, and I knew nothing could ever fix it, except him. I was will-ing to put myself out there for him to relish, criticize, and devour at his will.

The heart wants what it wants, and it wanted Hugo Xavier.

Read it on...




iBOOKS 
(Pending)

1 comment: