Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Announcement


From now on, I will only be posting the first few sample chapters of my books through my newsletter. Special promos like winning signed banners & books, will also be exclusive to my subscribers. Since my page (FB gods) is limiting my readers from viewing my posts (a mere 5% out of my 18k+ followers), I think this route would suit both parties. That way I can specifically target the ones that do read my work. Instead of some unknown Like Farms that doesn’t benefit anyone.


Sample chapters mailing line-up:

Chasing Forever (Chasing Series)
My Summer in Venice
Monza (Formula Men)
Chasing Mrs. Knightly (Chasing Series)


Don’t miss out on great sneak peeks & be a subscriber 


Thank you.


Pamela Ann


***I'm a little tipsy writing this post, so don't hate on typos***  ya'll 

Newsletter Link:
http://eepurl.com/PnuMj

No comments:

Post a Comment